"Stop. We don’t want to hear your Casablanca story."
LMFAO i love you kira
this is cracking me up though
I can’t get over the fact that the scroll basically said, “I guess change the Nogitsune’s body or something?”
That’s three million dollars of hard hitting information right there.
ficktion asked: about Malia, I'm not saying this is very realistic but she just didn't seem like she's mentally stuck as an 8 year old AT ALL, she sounded like a completely normal person who can make her own decisions so the argument that she can't consent doesn't really count? idk maybe I'm overlooking something here but the scene didn't seem so awful to me (except that it's NOT STEREK )': )
I agree with you on this, but I also think there’s more to it.
Malia is definitely not “mentally” stuck as an 8 year old. This is one of those things that make me so mad about Jeff Davis’ writing… Plotholes. And lack of continuity.
Malia has spent about 10 years wandering about as a coyote and now she’s perfectly clean, shaven, looking pretty, and perfectly functional? Maybe she’s not mentally 9 anymore, but how can she be 100% okay with how she relates to people? It doesn’t make much sense to me. But this doesn’t change the fact that that’s what Jeff decided to go with. I’m not questioning her ability to make decisions.
The sex (if it happened, because the actors seem to have stated on wolf watch that the characters didn’t actually have sex) would have been, in my opinion, consensual. I also find it pretty normal that Malia would want to experiment “things” with guys. Nothing wrong with that. Then, there are so many theories about Stiles being possessed in that moment, but they’re all just theories yet. Canon seems to state for now, that Stiles was in control when he was in the basement with Malia.
What I didn’t like about it was:
- The fact that “oh, we’re both a bit fucked up, and maybe Stiles is going to die and an evil demon might take over him, LET’S DO THE FRICK FRACK IT’S THE PERFECT TIME TO TRY NEW THINGS, NO REGRETS YOLO”
- They’re in a dirty, abandoned, creepy basement, trying to investigate on this demon that, did I mention, is trying to take over Stiles like you guys don’t have anything more important to do?
- The making out was cute but was more than enough for that scene. They didn’t need to get that far.
- Unnecessary sex scenes make me angry in general. And this sex was utterly unnecessary.
- Last but not least, and actually most importantly, THE LACK OF ANY CONTRACEPTIVE METHOD. With a girl who knows what exactly about sex, after spending all her teenage years running with coyotes?
- Last time Stiles was about to get laid he stopped her to get condoms. He literally freaking stopped her to get condoms, that’s how you do it.
- It’s like Derek/Jennifer over again. Let’s throw unnecessary sex everywhere we can, it’s not like, you know, just in case I forgot to say this, a deMON MIGHT TAKE OVER STILES OR ANYTHING.
Sorry about the long response, but I needed to get this out. And I hope now that my mind is clearer too, it’s clear to everyone why I didn’t like that scene.
Reblogging simply for the phrase “do the frick frack”.